HP202 River Kwai Discovery
Thailand–Burma Railway Centre, War Cemetery, River Kwai Bridge, Hellfire Pass Memorial, Mon Dance, Saiyoke Yai Waterfall & National Park, Lawa Cave, Mon Tribal Village & Temple, Death Railway Train and Stay at Home Phutoey River Kwai Resort
- 3 days 2 nights
- Deviations of the tours program or time given in the program may sometimes necessary, depending on traffic condition and any uncontrollable circumstances.
- Any rejection of meals or tour program is non-refundable.
- This package is operated minimum 2 persons per trip
- 2 nights’ accommodation at Home Phutoey River Kwai
- 7 meals (Lunch, dinner, breakfast, lunch, dinner, breakfast, lunch)
- English-speaking guide
- Join up transportation
- Admission Fee to all places indicated in the program.
- Optional tours or excursions not mentioned in the program
- Other meals not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses such as drinks, snacks and tips
PACKAGE RATE: Period : Valid Now - 31 October 2019
- Adult Rate net per person THB 11,650
- Surcharge single supplement THB 2,000
- Child 4 – 12 years Rate net per person THB 8,750
06.00-06.30 Pick up from major hotels in Bangkok downtown area. Depart to Kanchanaburi province (128 km. to the west of Bangkok) 09.00 Arrive Kanchanaburi province Visit Thailand–Burma Railway Centre an interactive museum, information and research facility dedicated to presenting the history of the Thailand– Burma Railway. The fully air–conditioned center offers the visitor an educational and moving experience Visit Allied War Cemetery which is memorial to some 6000 allied prisoners of war (POWs) who perished along the death railway line and were moved post-war to this eternal resting place. Visit the world famous Bridge over the River Kwai, a part of Death Railway constructed by Allied POWs. 12.00 Take a long–tailed boat on River Kwai to Home Phutoey River Kwai Resort. Check–in and have Lunch upon arrival. 15.00 Visit Home Phutoey Museum Park, explore the whole collection of “Image as a Japanese Prisoner of war” by Jack Chalker, a British artist while a prisoner of war in the camp over 3-year period. Visit the Weary Dunlop museum and replicas of hospital hut. 19.00 Dinner and overnight at Home Phutoey River Kwai Resort. 07.00 Breakfast 08.00 Take a long-tailed boat upstream to visit Saiyoke Yai Waterfall & National Park. Return for Lunch at Home Phutoey River Kwai. 13.00 Jungle walk to visit nearby ethnic Mon Tribal Village & Temple. Continue by boat to visit Lawa Cave, explore the fascinating stalactite. Then return to hotel 19.00 Dinner and overnight at Home Phutoey River Kwai Resort. 07.00 Breakfast 08.00 Visit Hellfire Pass Memorial. Then return to hotel 11.00 Check-out and transfer to have Lunch at local restaurant. 13.00 Take a historic ride on Death Railway Train passing over original wooden viaduct constructed by Allied POWs 14.30 Journey back to Bangkok. 18.00 Arrive at Bangkok and transfer to hotels.