HP101ANZAC River Kwai Delight Plus Anzac Day Dawn Service
Thailand-Burma Railway Centre, Bridge over the River Kwai, ANZAC Day Dinner Event, Dawn Service at Hellfire Pass Memorial and Death Railway train
- 2 Days 1 Night
- 1 night accommodation at Home Phutoey River Kwai
- Meals as indicated in the tour program
- English-speaking guide
- Join up transportation
- Admission Fee to all places indicated in the program.
- Personal expenses such as drinks, snacks and tips
- Other services not mentioned
- Any rejection of meals or tour program is non-refundable
- Deviations of the tour programs or time given may sometimes necessary depending on traffic condition or uncontrollable circumstances. The journey back to Bangkok may be later than 6 pm. Please make sure you leave ample of time when planning other trips / flights / trains after the tour
- This package is operated minimum 2 persons per trip
- From THB 8,610 nett per person (twin sharing)
- Single supplement surcharge : 1,400 THB
06.00-06.30 Pick up from major hotel in Bangkok downtown area. Depart to Kanchanaburi province (128 km. to the west of Bangkok) 09.00 Arrive Kanchanaburi province Visit Thailand–Burma Railway Centre an interactive museum, information and research facility dedicated to presenting the history of the Thailand– Burma Railway. The fully air–conditioned center offers the visitor an educational and moving experience Visit Allied War Cemetery which is memorial to some 6000 allied prisoners of war (POWs) who perished along the death railway line and were moved post-war to this eternal resting place. Visit the world famous Bridge over the River Kwai, a part of Death Railway constructed by Allied POWs. 12.00 Take a long–tailed boat on River Kwai to River Kwai Resotel. Check–in and have Lunch upon arrival. 15.00 jungle walk to visit ethnic Mon Tribal Village & Temple (optional tour: Elephant ride) 17.00-18.00 Join mocktails party at Weary Dunlop Museum 18.00-18.30 A mini sound and light show, tells the story of the building of the railway bridge along with the Death Railway and the Hellfire Pass that were constructed during WWII by prisoners 19.00 Onward Enjoy special buffet dinner with live traditional Mon dance presentation Releasing Sky Lanterns Overnight at Home Phutoey River Kwai 04.30 Depart for Hellfire Pass Memorial 05.00 Arrive at Hellfire Pass Memorial Museum. Walk down into Konyu Cutting 05.30 Dawn Service in Konyu Cutting On completion of the Dawn Service in Konyu 06.00 Cutting enjoy a complimentary tea / coffee with traditional ANZAC Biscuits and Bundaberg Rum at Hellfire Pass Memorial Museum 07.00 Return to Resotel 08.00 Breakfast. 11.00 Check-out and transfer to have Lunch at local restaurant. 13.00 Take a historic ride on Death Railway Train passing over original wooden viaduct constructed by Allied POWs 14.30 Journey back to Bangkok. 18.00 Arrive at Bangkok and transfer to hotels.